Friday, April 03, 2015

Yesterday Kenneth dropped by after school to have dinner with me  

Very nice of him. So late already still travelled down from West to East just to eat w me
Thankful to my troublesome moody at times left eye, I got myself two days of off aka MC.  

But hate that after MC, my company will put me on standby instead of the given off  so all my plans got disrupted. Sian. 
Today my eye is totally fine I also dont know what is happening sia... I really didnt fake it ok. 

But to play safe, I only wore contact lens on my right eye  let my left eye rest. I dislike wearing spects cos long hours of spects gave me headache.
Had an impromptu dinner with mom and korkor 

We forgot today is actually a PH.. Hahaha. 

Cheap and good Thai food can also be found in Tampines!!  

Lucky korkor can make it for our impromptu dinner date!! Then he brought us here and drove us around for fridge shopping 

No comments: