Monday, April 06, 2015

Went for a mini surprise celebration for Huifen last Saturday.  grateful that they invited me! Though it was a short meet up cos I got a flight to catch after that so I went to meet them w my make up and hair done, pulling my cabin bag along. 
Huifen looking so cute in this photo  

I hope I will be like them! Aging gracefully!! They dont looked like they are already in their late twenties/early thirties uh!  (if they see this, they going to kill me) but then it is a compliment!! I think I looked like their age 
mini cake for the mini surprise 
Photobombing! 

Starring my protruding right ear  looked so ugly like an elephant. 
And I slept away my Sunday  ultra tired after my overnight flight. KO all the way till afternoon, missed out going for qing ming and ahma house. 

Basically lazy whole day. 
Today just slack at home only. Slept a lot, making up for all my sleep debts, then eat brunch then camwhore 
Hair looking thick today 
翘翘发尾
自恋 x 4 
Then meet up with my girls for dinner  (bad lighting!!)

Did a bus 29 tour when I missed my stop. Why cafes like to be closed on Monday!!? Those who wanna go there to chase away Monday blues how? 😬 

Lets do a cheer for the food!

Hiphiphurray  

Though I went there mainly for truffle fries and waffles! 

Cravings 

No comments: