Wednesday, April 01, 2015

Of Only the Happy things

 #drawing for this month 
Just came back from my first flight to Paris.  but totally got no mood to dayre about it because I experienced a few negative events in Paris. 

Feel that this trip to Paris kinda sucks. The surprise thing is the flights itself are very pleasant. 
Pleasant Thing Number One 
Good set of crew working in the same galley  

Best thing I can ever ask for, for my every flight. 
Pleasant Thing Number Two
I received a handwritten note from a Singaporean lady on the flight to Paris  

Felt so loved. I think this is even better than any compliments I ever received as this is handwritten! 

And on the flight back to Singapore from Paris, there was this little girl Atina, she is 4 years old. Everytime I walked past, she will called out 'Mdm!? Mdm! Mdm! Mdm!' to me. When I turned to respond, she will keep giving me flying kisses.. Non stop! 

I responded by giving her back non stop as well 
Then once I asked for a kiss on my cheek, she immediately jumped up from her seat to give me a peck on my cheek  so cute this little darling. 

Made my day totally 
Pleasant Thing Number Three
Locked #vamandpig love in Paris  

Our first lock was in BKK. Then I want part of love to be locked everywhere in the world. 
Then threw the keys into the river so it can never be unlock
Some Happy Photos from the trip
Always must do jumpshot 
Louvre
Eiffel Tower 

But I really hope to go to the base of the Eiffel tower  

This is what happened when you have sucky companion. 
Eiffel Tower~ I will be back for you!!!!! 

The sucky feeling when you made the effort to help someone buy something, only to heard nasty comments 

No comments: