Saturday, April 11, 2015

Internet is quite important

Sometimes I think I looked prettier like this  

Hahaha. 
"Rosy" and chubby cheeks for sales. 
Checked in Christchurch resort few days ago but connection in my room sucks  I had to be out of my room for connection and somehow it was too chilly to stay out for long. 
We got "downgraded" to one small room instead of the one living room, one kitchen and one bedroom. 

And my room was just next to the crew room! 

At first my set of crew all laughed at me, saying that it will be very noisy at night if the crew room is occupied etc. 

But it turned out to be a blessing in disguise, I used the kitchen in the crew room to cook  so convenient for me because just next door. 
Just nua in bed cos the bed got heater  it was so cold in the room, i didnt even switch on the aircon!!! 

Bed heater is the best invention ever!! 

But I scare the bed will catch fire because it was so hot so I off the switch when it was burning hot and switch it on again when I was freezing. Cycle repeat. 
Supermarket is all crew fav place to go 
Guess what I found!!! Colourful cans of Coke 
Coke Zero with a touch of Pink 
Stocking up cos coming to the mall isnt easy, we need to take the shuttle bus that is only available at 1200hrs, 1500hrs and 1700hrs which also means coming back shuttle also only at the three timings. 

Torturing part is waiting for the bus to come and pick us up😑
First night I just stayed in my room after supermarket. 

Actually I am very fortunate to have my supervisors volunteering to cooked for us on both my flights to Christchurch but I choose to be anti-social this time round and stay in my room to slack. 

Watching my fav thai movie "Crazy little thing called Love"  its my fourth time watching it already but I still loved it a lot. 
The actress and actor are so pretty and handsome!!! 

It is about a story of a ugly duckling secretly loving her handsome and popular senior in school, how she slowly transformed into a beautiful girl, her bond with her friends and a 'love' story between the main actress and actor. 
Second day I tried to catch the sunrise from my room's balcony but cant see turned out becos my room is facing the West lol
Went jogging around the resort  

It was pretty chilling, good thing is I packed enough for a warm run  jacket + long thermal leggings. 
Sceneries while running 
The skies wasnt as pretty as the first time when I was here. 

Compare this  to that 
一个天,一个地
(Taken about a year ago)

It is the same place  

I purposely jogged over to catch the beautiful scenery, only to disappoint myself 

Same place but different time and season of the year. 
Just keep walking... 
No sunrise, at least got sunset to see 
Cooked our humble dinner with a Thai girl  scrambled eggs with pan fried salmon + corn (not in pic) with a plate of crabmeat sticks fried with thai sweet chili. 
Then some crew dropped by the crew room and saw we only had these for dinner so they offered us pasta, mushroom and steak.  

Ended up we had a feast. Lol
On the day we checked out, the skies was so much prettier! 

It was so gloomy during our stay that even at night, we couldnt see any stars  


And why was the flight back so busy!!!!!!  Saw my ex colleague onboard, so qiao la. Even better if it was a closer friend lol. 

Okay. Back in Singapura liao. Bye

No comments: