Thursday, March 19, 2015

Still feeling grateful over good set of crew and friends for my previous London trip  

Things like this made me like flying slightly better
Annoying pimple is annoyingly growing in the middle of my forehead  

I think its always the same old pimple!! 
Believe me when I said this was taken inside the train in Singapore! Haha

The whole standing cabin is designed this way! I like it leh. Like good for our eyes! Looking at more greens 
One thing I just realized today is that I can go out without any make up except drawing my eyebrows!!!! 

the photo is without drawing my brows. Felt so conscious about myself w/o brows but didnt bring my brows pencil out so ended up I became a cheapo person using the tester brow pencil at Guardian  

I got a lot of brow pencils at home so dont feel like buying one more. 
Bought Nutella for my ex-colleagues at my previous workplace. Know that they love Nutella  last time we had to prepare tea for everyone if we are doing 10am shift. Then sometimes tea will be bread+nutella. Good old times. 
 Major Operating Theatre General Surgery (MOT GS) 

Went to meet Huifen and Peili while waiting for Siewfoon. 

This time round without Justine but I believe we will all meet up soon  
Everytime meet up with them sure got presents from them  

They too pampered me liao or we too long never meet cos its last year Christmas present plus my belated birthday present. Hahaha. 
Handy gifts which I can use for my work!  

Very grateful to them. 

We went Symmetry for truffle fries and pancakes while waiting for Siewfoon before going for Vegetarian Mushroom Udon 
Still very annoyed by my pimple. Hahaha. See my brows after I drawn them. Better right!?! 

Drew them discreetly in Guardian somemore 
Finally tried one of the highly raved desserts: Milk Cow. 

I quite like it! Though all three of them commented that it is too milky but I like milky taste so its okay to me. 

Huifen said its more sweet than Honey creme and she prefer the latter. 

I havent try Honey creme so I cant compare them. Milkcow is still good to me 
Wefie is a must during meet up 
👭👭 

Missing Justine!!!! 
I am glad that although I am no longer working with them, we still got a bond between us somehow.

No comments: