Friday, March 20, 2015

Of Love and Gratitude

Last night's supper cooked by Kenneth. (Leftover soup by his parents). 

I like how he always cook for me  his concentrating look when he is cooking and knowing that it will turn out nice cos we both have the same tastebud 

While watching One Piece anime! 

Thankful for him spending(wasting) his time to cook and watch anime with me though he is rushing for his FYP report deadline. 


My fav guy and fav anime. 
Today's brunch. 

I was craving for sunny sideup egg  

Now..

Kenneth: cook maggi mee also wanna post ah?! 

Me: I am posting about the egg! 
Some shameless selfie 
Thanks for prioritizing me no matter what 
At the midst of his packed schedule, Kenneth still suggested to make this prata inspired by his recent bkk trip. 

Prata w condensed milk  

So we went for a quick grocery shopping for frozen prata and a can of condensed milk. Then he pan-fried the prata w butter, sprinkled them with condensed milk  

Ohmy such a nice treat  

(Ok, and fattening too) 

He said he wanna make me very fat so he can motivate me to do more exercise 

Enjoy spending time with him  but time always seem to speed up when you are having good times. 

Sometimes feel very useless seeing him so stressed up with school work and I cant help him with anything  

Know that it is a very critical period for him now.. Last lap of his last semester, last year!! Dont want him to have any regret(s) in the future. 

For now, I shall be a patient girlfriend standing beside him giving moral support 

No comments: