Thursday, March 19, 2015

London Day Two

POST FROM DAYRE :)
Monday no blues! 

Woke up in morning though keep waking in Singapore time but luckily I can sleep back again  
Using the mini humidifier to wet my nose. The hotel rooms air always so dry.. My nose always ended up bleeding cos too dry  


Out for breakfast!  

Same overcoat. Dont judge ok, I am trying to pack light
Forehead pimple why you so annoying.. Keep popping out!  
With the ladies  

Elena recommended The Riding House Cafe for breakfast  
Spot the squirrel! 
Act cute while waiting for our food 
Lobster Benedict  

So yummy lo but why so small!? Lol. 吃不饱 leh 

Next time going to come and try their full breakfast set! 

I am a carnivore! When I am hungry, I craves for meat! 
Their pancake also so nice!!! 

Like crispy at the outside but fluffy inside  

Luckily the pancake is filling enough. 
This London trip just keep eating only  spent all the money just for food.. Didnt really went shopping *pat myself on the shoulder* 

My next trip to London.. I got a list of places I wanna go and eat  cant wait for my next London already lol. 

Guess cant be really sick of London? 
Grateful for the great company! We will have a smoother flight back home 

Reading my fav manga while eating my lunch. 

Miss the days watching One Piece Anime with Kenneth! Now he need to concentrate for his last few weeks of school! But its ok cos after that we can continuously watch a few episodes back-to-back! Heehee. 

Okay bye! Going home liao!  

#travelwithnorin

No comments: