Thursday, March 19, 2015

伦敦 again and again

POST FROM DAYRE :)
Different hotel this time round, bigger and nicer rooms here at Holiday Inn! 

But the flight to London was omg busy and a bit suay. Lol. We did safety demo cos safety video no audio then we kenna luggages check, one by one open and check our luggages. That wasnt the end... our bus batt flat and cannot be started  Have to wait for another bus.

Delayed for about three hours then we finally reached hotel. 
Dinner after flight 

One grateful thing about this flight is familiar faces and name. Berenice cof to my flight!! One familiar GS and I heard about Elena (From Evon, Sheila and Berenice) even before I really know her haha. 
Nice beef burger 

After flight always so hungry.. Think if I keep flying, will become very fat, unhealthy kinda fat 
Nua-ing. 
'HI' from little vamvam 

Time difference btwn SG and LHR is 8 hours.

So after dinner, it was already 4am plus Sing time though its only 8pm plus in London, I already zzzz 😴

Wake up like 3am/11am (lhr/sin).. Body clock screwed up  lucky I still can go back to sleep lo. 
London Day Two
Sometimes I like to see myself from the 'down' view 
Must-have in London: Tube map! 

London underground can be quite messy lo. 
Fake illusion 
First stop: Cereal Killer Cafe

Finally here!! 
I really love their decorations

So many vintage cereal boxes!
Menu sticked on one-by-one with alphabets magnets! 
Cereal-coma 
Chosen (top left to right):
-chocopottomus
-dont have a cinna-man
-bananarama
-unicorn poop

Their names are so creative, so are the cereal 
But the milk portion like not enough.. I prefer my cereal with lots of milk! 🍼
Unicorn poop is so beautiful 
My cereal-killer partners:

Berenice and Katherine 
Coffee-on-the-go ai mai? 
Looks good uh.

I just realise today is a beef day  keep eating beef
#batchielove with Katherine 👭

Met up with her, though we are staying in different hotels. She was my SNY partner. Omg.. Time flies. I still remember my first ever flight to Haneda with her. We went out on our own to explore Japan for one (half) day. Lol. 
👭
And Berenice 

My best ever SQ2 clique 

Second flight together already! I hope one day can do another long flight w the sq2 clique! 
Thanks for changing over to our flight 

Elena is her batchgirl

New friend which I sort of know before I even met her  lol


Such a cheerful girl! 
Then we went King cross station for this 

Queue to take photo with the patform 9 3/4

#touristattraction and though I am not a fan of Harry Potter, I wanted to come to take picture too.

I came to London for so many times already! Finally I was there! 
'A Photo at Platform 9 3/4' 
Laughing bag, almost got one cos when you pressed the bag, it will just keep laughing, it made me wanna laugh too


But useless la and quite creepy to be laughing non stop. 
Big rubber duckie 
Dinner at highly raved 'Flat Iron' for their steak! (Beef again! 
The atmosphere there is very good but we had to wait for about an hour for our table! 
With assisted lighting 
Flat iron steak (Med) 

Being a meat lover, I quite like it!! Just that I thought the portion is really small.

We ordered cream spinach and fries to share which is also very good!! 
Saw B32's Sindy and her batchboy Sean!!

They managed to sit w us and we had 3 sets of batchielove 👭👭 how rare is that?! 

All doing London at the same time though different sets. 

Before heading back to hotel, we wanted to go Selfridges and Primark but they all closed early on Sundays 

Nevertheless I had a great day with them 

Think its one of my fav London flight!!!


#travelwithnorin 

No comments: