Monday, March 09, 2015

From Dayre to Blogger


OMG!!!!!
I can actually copy and paste my whole dayre post including the stickers to my blogger :)
So happy!   
Now I shall be a little hardworking and copy & paste my posts in Dayre to my blogger from today onwards! 


MY FIRST "COPY&PASTE" POST FROM DAYRE
I dreamed that I was late for work. Need to report to aircraft 70 mins before scheduled departure time and I was still trying to get to the aircraft with a lot of obstacles in my way 

It was a weird dream and it was a flight to Bangkok, i plan to go there w my friend  but the thing is she sit as passenger while I work as a crew. I still bought the tickets anyway for the seat! Hahahaha. Dont know why sia.

And Bangkok flight is a turnaround means we dont stay overnight.
I even bought the returning ticket to Singapore  why waste money uh.

Anyway I got a rude shock this Monday morning (talk about Monday blues) 

Received a call from my house phone! I thought it was from office informing me that I am late for work!

Good news: Its not from office but from Kenneth
Bad news: I woke up late! 

Reached just on time. Thought its 0830 start but actually its 0845 

One thing I like about going for the talks last Friday is that I got the kebaya printed lanyard!! Very happy cos I wanted one long ago 

Sweets/chocolate are the essential for courses 

But lucky this course not so boring with nice people sharing table with me as well as fun instructor.

I never dozed off leh. Rarely happen cos I always do 😴

Yay to having Cheryl in the same class 

Met her during my SQ interview. Actually its like fate how we met, we were waiting for our result for our last round of interview for Day One. Four of us: Cheryl, Zihui, Ronda and I.

So we ended up talking to each other and giving each other our blessings!

We waited for one another result to be out. We all got in  so we exchanged numbers to meet up for second day.

Second day we all got grouped into the same group & we all made it in together

Beside my batchmates, one of my fav things about training centre is canteen food! Cheap and good  

Our unstable spaghetti stand with one marshmallow 

Dinner at airport TCC!

Cos I am meeting Rai and Claire!!  last meet up was November!

They gave me a very belated birthday pressie  cos January meeting I wasnt feeling well so we couldnt meet.



Cards filled with loves and memories over a year!

Travel charms 

What I wanted to buy! Something to present my current career 

Endless wefie together  

Thank you for the short but sweet meet up 

#batchielove

No comments: