Sunday, March 01, 2009

The icecream phone

People had been asking me about my icecream..
How is it, Look nice .. Etc etc.
But looks can be deceiving!
though it is th look that's why I bought it in th first time..
What I like about it ...
- The pink colour!! (:
the main reason I bought it.

- The external LED lighting
which you can customized your own one.
& it shows up everytime you closed th lid(:

- It is slim

- The battery seems lasting enough(:
.
.
.
What I dont like about it ...
- the internal design ..
- It is slim yes but very l o n g & big.

- Th camera is a no no .
if you always take pictures with your phone, it is NOT nice.

- when you closed th lid, whatever you are doing that time will be stop.
Like if you are deleting your inbox messages, you cannot close th lid
or you'll have to redelete again.

- My icecream "melted" before. lucky got warranty..
When I sent my phone to repair, I saw alot of icecream "melted" too
Not good not good.

- My pictures are in a mess , and I cant seems to keep them properly-.-

Ok.. that's my opinons.
I wont recommend people to buy icecream although I am using one now.
____________________
Anyway I used th icecream's image editing today(:
Had fun playing with its effects ..
ORIGINAL

some of th effects :


I think th last scary picture, I looked like an one eye monster with big hairy chest !
LOL.

Today while going for grocery shopping.
Coincidentally I saw my cousin & his wife together with my baby niece, Kate.

Get to carried her & take pictures
but she just doesnt want to look into th camera

Cooked dinner.
with superman's help (:
But I only got th before & after photos of th food:)

All cleared!

Seriously dont look appetitizing .
but it is ok. just ok , need alot of improvement! (:
Feel proud to cook that with superman's help!
:)

Okay , I shall go sleep alr!!:D
A&E POSTING HERE I COME~
and i finally tailor my over-sized uniform after abt 3 years.

No comments: