Sunday, March 01, 2009

I feel like a tourist (:

Friday is my last day at SGH UOT.
I enjoyed myself during th one week(:
Learned alot, experience what others can't.
Maybe I will consider working at OT after graduating!:)
Sound sterile and fun huh. I like best is NO NEED WASH MY OWN UNIFORM!
lol, go there change then dump th scrub suit into th bin after work!!
Yes, I am lazy & I admit(:

Anyway what is best about friday is not th last day but...
I AM GOING TO TH NIGHT SAFARI:D
with manda, lihao, ruimin & our partners~
Drove 2 cars over (:

Here's some pictures from night safari ....

It's taken at night & somemore no flash allow..
so like that lo.. LOL, just kidding. It's just BLACK pictures (:
Pictures are still with lihao . and mostly are our pictures, not th animals.
I enjoyed th animals show most (:

Saturday is sleep till late afternoon.
then go SENTOSA for "song of th sea"
It is a show which I missed last time due to th heavy stupid rain pour.
Finally managed to watch it again(:
With Junchao, his cousin & her bf.

Check out my eyebags!!

My hair is l o n g ! (:

I really enjoyed th show,
Love th effects . And amazed by how they do it .
There are FIRE, LIGHT, WATER, LASER, FIREWORK that dance with th music(:
Best part is ..... it start to drizzle.
then it got heavier & heavier. Lucky I bought umbrella along(:
So we watched th show under th rain with th big wind.

WHY CAN'T I JUST WATCH "SONG OF THE SEA" WITHOUT RAIN!?

Camwhore in th car(:
while waiting for th rain to become smaller..




& bowling before HOME SWEET HOME.
I miss my bed!
I miss superman!
I dont want th pimple in th middle of my forehead!):
I am going to cook tomorrow(:
random. GOODNIGHT.

No comments: