Monday, March 02, 2009

I wish to sleep long long..


My name tag decided to go permanent holiday. Other word : lost
So I was nametag-less .. Lucky thing is Karen got a extra spoilt one.
I used hairpin to keep it in place, wrote my name on a white tape (micropore)
and paste it over Karen's name.
TADA !! my new temporaily name tag till I go make mine soon.
Finally know where I can make, but its at jurong.
So nice right, need to travel all th way to other end..

I think I have good hair day today!(:
Have to bun up my long hair.
& it is still in place after a long long day of work

A&E first day is honeymoon!!
orientation around th dept took up almost th whole morning.
I feel that it's kinda like polyclinic attachment .. for today.
tomorrow is MORNING! Need to wake up at 5am latest!!
Om ma li ma li Om, hope 4 days will be over sooooooon(:
.
.
.
.

Found this photo at weiwen's facebook.
It is taken about 2 years ago. And OMG, I think I was so skinny.
Especially my arms ! & I looked so shag and different .. lol.


TH GIRLS ARE BEEN MISSSSSSSSSSSSED!

"stolen" from rm's blog(:

No comments: