Thursday, February 26, 2009

I WAS A SCRUBBED NURSE:D


Attachment drained away my energy everytime.
I managed to scrub in to help th surgeons during operation!:D
COOL! i wasnt that fast & very panick-y at first.
But gradually got better!(:
So far I enjoyed my attachment, minus th whole day standing part
& got this superb long hours surgery that dozed me off everytime.
Alot of superb funny incidents happened.
too much to blog everything down.
and OT are so sterile.
Saw something today which I think its really cute & cool
IKEA STERILE PENCIL!!:D
I think it will be so cool to write using it. lol.

My icecream~(:
Tomorrow's OT posting last day already.
time really flies~(:
& I am going somewhere tomorrow.
I am working hard to overwrite my past memories with new ones.
I CAN DO IT!

No comments: