Monday, February 23, 2009

Surgeons are cool(:

BACK FROM FIRST DAY OF OT(:
hm, what can i say?
It is a interesting yet boring first day.
Interesting as I get to see real life operation.
And th ward is more for urinary problem patients..
So I saw BLADDER, URINARY TRACTS, KIDNEY.
and they dont look like those pictures in th textbooks.
LOL. so red and bloody, cannot tell th diff la.
I saluate to th surgeons!
Boring as I can only observe. just observe.
and th operation can last for 3 hours.
Imagine standing there. not moving
& looking at something you dont know what is it.
AGAIN, I saluate to th surgeons!!

My fringe is short again.


Friday night was a random night of steamboat at lihao's(:

Here's some random photos(:
YES !! I FOUND MY NOKIA CABLE!!!
Different me for th past few days.






© norinchua
from ruimin(:
RUIMIN, so sorry. was busy, was unable to go online.
Hence th late wishing on th blog!


MY ICECREAM IS NOT MELTING ANYMORE!(:
and I COULDNT FIND MY NAMETAG!):

No comments: