Monday, January 19, 2009

Such a boring night ..

HERE FOR A SHORT UPDATE
before I hit my bed(:
Yes so early, I know..
But there's nothing for me to do now.
Bored & why not sleep early?(:

GOOD NEWS
I PASSED MY ASSESSMENT TODAY!!
Yea(:
and congrats to those who passed as well!
and and good luck to th rest taking it tomorrow morning!!
& another good news is ..
I am feeling much better now compared to last night & this morning.(:
Bad thing : my appetite got robbed away):
and that make me skinner. which I already am now..):
& another good news which apply to me only ..
I got no school in th morning tomorrow!!
Only one class at 2pm and a meeting at 1pm(:
SO YEA, sleep more!!!!
hohohoho, but bad thing : Make my holiday mood deeper.
Shit .

ok, I shall go sleep now. lol
Such a random post(:

No comments: