Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I AM FULL OF SILLY



I think my week so far is quite a boring one.
Slacky timetable. Home early. Nothing to do.
and sleep alot (:

Orchestra practice today!
I think I am bad at playing with th orchestra):
Bad at following and counting beats ..
Get lost in th middle of th song ):
Abit disappointed at myself !! AHHH!
I know practice make perfect . so ya, I shall practice hard!
But its different practising alone and with orchestra ..

Projects Presentation coming up next week .
Will be busy busy sooooooon.
And CNY is next week .
Spring cleaning = Half way done
New year clothes = Not brought yet
Shoes = Havent even know what kind to buy
.
See th red-packet-made-fishy !!
So cute right(: made & given by Alene

I still love this picture!(:
with my sexay lips~ lol.

.
.
.
.
.
THREE MORE DAYS TO GETTING OLD!
i havent plan anything for my birthday):

No comments: