Friday, January 16, 2009

I'll smile when i see you

Passed my assessment!!:D
and congrats to everyone who passed as well!
But it's not th end yet ..
Next monday another more major assessment!=.=
and I hope i will at least pass my theory paper as well(:

Wednesday I wore until very decent(:
T-shirt plus jeans and scandals
It's rare to see me wear tshirt ok!?
and I am going back for orchestra practice~
Now is practising th full version of "tian wang"(:
Get bullied by Catherine!
who insist to bun my hair so high up
& poke a pink marker in th middle!!-.-
then ask me to stop moving so she can take those pictures!
See, I am th ultimate victim lo!!):
lol, and i know she going to say something in my taggy
if she read what i blogged! LOL!

and more me me me!

Ok, got to go~(:
meeting th girls for dinner and juicy chat!
one week never see them alr lehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

& tomorrow have to reached school by 0645am.
Helping out in th amazing race as first aider(:
Will try to take pictures & blog soon..
So meantime do miss me!

No comments: