Tuesday, January 13, 2009

STUDY MOOD COME TO ME!

I know i shouldnt be blogging!
But no mood to study now..
So might as well blog!!:D
And I've got so so much to update
must blog before th mood is gone.

Starting from Saturday..(:
I am extremely zhilian that day.
lol:P

Went over pasir ris with minmin(:

See my big eyebags!! ^^
No point hating it, so might as well love it(:

Then photos from Sunday(:
Alice and Me !


Went two grandmothers' house(:


Angeline~(:


Meet EXCO at Novena for dinner(:
we've got a private room all by ourselves!!

th food there are not bad(:

Nicholas and Jiarui acting cool with yy's caps(:

Yiks & Norin ~





EXCO MEMBERS(:
th rare-all-present reunion~ !!


I *hearts* them

then is a cake surprise from them!

they make me feel old 2 weeks earlier!! lol
from them(:
....
In school

Class 98 (:
with motherly mdm yap.

Yesterday's delicious craving(:

Nisa and I (:
____________________

Ok, I go take a power nap now!!
And wake up study again!!!
with silly's call.
JIAYOUJIAYOUJIAYOU!(:

No comments: