Tuesday, August 11, 2009

It is so going to be messy

Finally got the right mood and enough time to post a post with more than three sentences and with pictures!:)
Oh ya Oh ya. I finally got my BCLS card! Means now I can do CPR legally:)
And I can apply for my Nursing License soon! And I realised it's not cheap to apply for the license, first time apply need to pay $100! -.- After that, every year $70 to renew.


The inside joke of "How to make one ferror into two ferror?" LOL!
I have officially completed my PRCP:) and Lovely prepared sweet treats for me as mini celebration! And last day in NYP for debrief, I woke up late and superb lazy to go. Lucky Sarah messaged me and said if I didn't turn up, I need to make up for a day in the ward! That make me jumped up from bed and go back to school.




Nisa & I have got the same keychain!!:D







Prepared little gifts for the ward staffs on my last day:)

A lollipop each with a mini card with their names on it :) Now I realised it look like the ones Ruimin gave us on Valentines' this year!


Did more than forty of the lollipops, my fingertips are numb after tying all the mini ribbon knots on the lollipop itself.

My preceptor got another present on her own:)DIY pouch. It's my own idea! I made it using a handkerchief! Fold it into half then sew the sides and then sew the zip onto it. Of course alot of help from Lovely's mum on th sewing machine part :)
With her name on it as well :)

Click Here to see the pictures @ ward 74 on my last day:)
I am very lazy to upload all.



About two weeks ago. I accompanied lovely to work, and we get to go in Sentosa for free!



We played the LUGE and sat on the skyride :)



So cool:)



She hate me because of ______________
(a) a nightmare
(b) a nightmare
(c) a nightmare

Uploading so many pictures make me lazy to type words.
Having holidays now make me even more not orientated to day & date..-.-

No comments: