Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My say

Yes, I admit that I've committed a crime.
I am guilty, it is a moment of foolishness and greed.
I already apologised and paid back what I took.
I do feel bad and totally regretted what I did ..
I felt very helpless and scare inside,
but I have to put on a brave front to face my own consequences and all.
No point crying or begging for forgiveness.
What I didn't take, I have to voice out.
And since th matter is already out, I will admit what I've done.
But what I said I didn't use, I really did not use.
Today I already went back to Tanglin for my new statements .
Saw th CCTV images.
I wasn't th one withdrawing th money neither am I th one asking my friend to withdraw for me
I did lost th card .
That's all I have to say for myself.
th rest, you can call th police yourself to check.

You have th right to blog whatever you want in your blog .
But please get th facts right before doing that ..
I don't need you to judge me .
I have never ever judge you girl . I never post anything bad about you in th past.
And I don't know you in th first place, to make you feel disappointed at me
You don't even know me well.
And I only know you as th person who is dating/married to my ex.
I do appreciate th chances you and him have given me.
But I did not lied to you .
If i say it's not me, it's not me..
I thought he will know me well enough for this .
It's sad huh, th person who used to shield me from all th sadness
is th person who gives me all th sadness now.

One incident does not mean I have change for th bad.
I did something bad, yes I admit
but I will learn from it.
Hope everything will go well from today onwards.
My apologises.

No comments: