Thursday, April 16, 2015

Of #batchielove and #vamandpig

Yesterday morning went back to airport after washing up and changed to meet up with Claire. Impromptu meeting to gave Rai an advanced birthday surprise cos that silly girl choose to work on her birthday!  

This month is sooooo hard to meet up. 

We camped outside control to wait for the late Queen. Lol. Always so last min then come airport one

Bumped into forever so pretty Jamie  
Finally!!!!! 

Rai arrived at control 5 mins before her reporting time  this daring girl. Lol. 

Waited for her briefing to end then we camwhored  

She was pretty surprised to see us. 
#batchielove  
Why they two so pretty one? 
Walked Rai to the departure hall and stood there talking while waiting & hoping to see Jamie. 

Ended up couldnt wait for Jamie.. Rai need to leave already. If not we can take a picture together 
Have a good flight, Rai 
Went for brunch w Claire after that. 

Paradise Dynasty really got nice food. I actually need a foreign, Claire to tell me that  #failedsingaporean 

Especially the Pork Rib. Omg. So nice
真好吃啊
This Beef Brisket Lai Mian also very nice lo and so big bowl. 

We shared the three dishes and we almost couldnt finished them. 
After that pork rib, I was still craving for it so had rice with pork ribs for dinner  

I always give in to my own cravings. 
Hello my vamvam 
Kenneth: 我的旁边有人meh? 

 complained about my selfie skill. Lol. 
Took one more to proof myself and kenna 大风吹 
Went to Kenneth's uni. 

If we are there together, we will come and eat this!! 

Pho with Beef  the chili paste also  

But then the lady getting more and more rude. Tsk tsk tsk. 
 

#vamandpig 
Thanks to @mintyminad 's recommendation.. I downloaded this game  

But this game is not available in Singapore's App store. 

Kenneth helped me to do some research on how to download games from other countries' App store  and FINALLY I got it!! 
Quite fun and addictive leh. 

Kenneth also playing 
Add me  

Hahahahahaha. 

Ok.. Annoying pimple is annoying 

No comments: