Sunday, March 22, 2015

Is it weird to come to Australia and craves for their asian food? Haha 

Went out to taobao food and all I bought for myself are food that I craved for in Melbourne: 

- Sushi Roll 
- Vietnamese Rice roll
- Egg tarts

Same old food everytime I visit Melbourne but I like them leh. 
惨了...睡不着
I was awake for close to 24 hours then napped for about 3 hours, auto wake up and now its 2349 at GMT+11, I cant sleep 
On the side note, I bought my placenta cream after searching high and low for it in Melbourne. Always bought mine from Perth but recently no Perth flight leh. 

I am using my third bottle already! 

Actually I sort of chanced upon it when I first bought it. Wanted to get a moisturizer.. Then I saw they selling placenta cream so I did some research and found positive reviews. Not sure which to buy though.. So I choose it based on smell 

And the cream is pink in colour
Light pink! 

Was quite skeptical initially. Then I realized it is the same placenta cream Peili using as well! Not too oily, skin absorbs it well. Bad is must put finger in to dig the cream out 

Been using it for a year now. Last time when I went for holiday, the weather climate changes always causes my face to peel..hot-cold-hot=flaky skin. 

I was worried about it cos now the frequency of traveling is higher but so far no peeling of my skin since I started using it. 

(Btw not an ad)
My sushi tasted different  not spoilt cos I kept it in the fridge but the salmon not the usual taste etc. very sad.. Very disappointing. Craving not satisfied 

Nevermind.. Eat egg tart and drink tea first. 

Can you imagine I spend almost all of my money on food alone? Lol  fat Norin in the making.

No comments: