Saturday, July 04, 2009

You will know it when it's love:)

Thursday afternoon, my voice started to turn sexy..
It got worst, and became ugly.
Then Friday morning, it went missing.
Only came back later in the afternoon, become sexy-ugly.
Now it's like a man voice.. low pit-ch.
I cannot talk/sing/shout/scream in high pit-ch.
LALALALALA(like a man)


THURSDAY AFTER WORK IS A DATE WITH LOVELYY:)
zhilian-ing with fresh make-up

Dating is hard for us, because when I am busy, he is free. when I am off-ed, he is busy.

Dinner at Ajisen. And the greedy me wanted to eat rice & something soupy so Lovely allowed me to order a rice plus my ramen. Ended up I can only finished half of both..
Herbal tea & sweet for my sorethroat from Love:)
AND WE WATCHED ICE AGE 3 !!
One of my favourite animation movies!:)
Like the previous series, I still love it alot. Never fail to make me laugh again and again. Especially this SCRAT and his precious nut!
then is Dessert:)


LOL! I know I looked superb ugly in the last photo!
My nostrils are so enlarged, my mouth is in a weird shape and my fat face is obvious but lovely looked nice in it!:)
then Lovely's right eye started to feel pain and then it turned swollen:(
Poor lovely is so sad. But don't worry lovely, I will still take care of you and be there for you no matter what!:)

ANOTHER MOVIE:)
A different version of "Three Little Pigs". I think it's quite nice, something new for a change and I like th ending!! Plus it reminds me of the talent show during EXCO camp!:)


MEET THE USUAL GANG @ THE USUAL PLACE ON THE USUAL DAY:)
and yes, it's always loving.


SERIOUS FLASH BACK TO 14 JUNE '09..


Alice & I went over to DOWNTOWN EAST:) For filming and photo shoot for the top 3 in the CLEAN & CLEAR contest! Make ups are done by the make up artist there



While waiting.. Liying & Michelle was asking me to take picture with them. But ended up it's 10 pictures in a row. I was shocked when I realised and decided to just squat all the way ..




Liying and Michelle really love to take 10 pictures in a row.






Presenting to you , the TOP 3 PAIRS:)



The top threes and the crews:)
We had lots of fun, though it's really very very tiring. All the shootings, photo takings, retaking etc PLUS Alice & I didnt sleep that night. It is OMG tiring, I can dozed off while standing & sitting. Another hand, it feels so good to be so pampered. People doing your make up for you, touching it up etc:) It is something not everyone can experience, one in the lifetime!:) The contest is over officially. Voting ended. And the winner is ......

MICHELLE AND LIYING:)
Congrats to them!
Thankyou to everyone who had supported us & Sorry to let you all disappointed!



I think this phone is sexay! :) Don't know why but I am always addicted to old models. I seldom fall in love with phone but once I do, I am very in loved with it! First it's always N7373. Now is this Motorola Q9H! :D
HOHOHOHOHO! Be mine sooooooooooon~


Polaroid Cameras & Photos are loved by us:)


So is Cookies-Baking:) Wooray!
I LOVE OFF-DAYS!!!!!
First night shift coming up on Sunday ....... OMG! EXICITING~
and OMG MY POST IS SO LOOOONG~!!!
BYE!

No comments: