Thursday, May 07, 2009

I am sunburnt but still loving swimming~

SOME UPDATE FROM YESTERDAY:)
The following pictures I didn't put on any make up.
Might look pale or whatever. please bear with it.
It will be a pictures-talking post!
We went swimming:)
Recently we have got swimming craving. those unstoppable kind.



AFTER SWIIIIIMMMMMMINNNNNNGGGGGG.
After swimming, meet up with Rm & Jerry for lunch.


Mr Long-time-no-see Jerry.


The following pictures are with make-up.

Went back school for practice
I hate myself for being careless/forgetful. Walked till interchange then realise I forgot my ezlink. ARGGGGGGHHHHH. Walking thru & for, is so tiring with the superb hot weather.

PQ and I forever going Mac for FOOD during practice. PQ said "Cheeseburger is good for health!" lol.
PRACTICE IS NOT GOOD.):
I forever cannot catch up with the orchestra....
________________________________
BE PREPARED FOR SOME SERIOUS CAMWHORING:)






There are some more.. but no time to upload alr!
UPDATE AGAIN
I AM GOING SWIMMING AGAIN~:D

today is the 10th day!

No comments: