Sunday, March 15, 2009

you've changed so much within such a short time. i couldn't feel your love anymore. you have stopped holding my hand, hugging me, saying you love me. you can don't msg me for a whole day and find nothing is wrong with it. you can just leave me alone while playing your game for hours. you can let me walk back alone when th sky turned dark but dont even msg/call me to see if i've reached home. when th thing happen, you didnt say a word to side/encourage me. you stop smiling at me, i always see your grumbly face. I grumble that i need your attention, you become more grumbly. I used to able to tell you everything, now you have no more time/patient to listen to me. I feel so unloved.. I feel so tired. I give in so much.. and keep getting disappointed.
I don't know should I keep my promise, or give up on you.
OMG, what happened to my trust for L _ _ _ ?!

No comments: