Thursday, March 05, 2009

A new ....

Yes, a new blogskin:D
It's happy to see what I've done come out th way I love it(:
but it can be very frustrating to see the messymessy codes.
So I need the right mood.

I can't wait for next week
cos I can get to sleep as long as I want !
Attachment drained out my energy ..
although I really enjoyed my posting(:
A&E is not bad, can be very busy as well as slacky.
It is abit like polyclinic, cos there's alot of patient who came over with minor problems
hm. I prefer OT more though:)
Fixed working hours, attires provided & challenging .

Pictures from Night Safari:)
The girls who I adores for 7 years ....
And one picture of the guys ..
that's all. hahaha.
.
I like this picture of mine:)

I'm dying to have my own camera!

AND TODAY IS MY AHMA BIRTHDAY:)
I hearts her alot.
she is like our fairy godmother who loves& dote on us.

_________________some photos(:_________________


a nurse who loves herself.(:

It's so disappointing,
I am one who need to say alot of things
if you dont let me do that
I will suffocate myself. and will be "mute" forever
Hate that feeling.
Please make me feel loved.

No comments: