Monday, February 02, 2009

School is ending...



Today somehow or another, we got this camwhoring mood.
Maybe its because this week is th last week of study week.
Then we'll all be busy having attachment at different hospitals.
And i know i sure will miss school life.
Not now, but soon.


With my all time camwhored partner!!

and not forgetting ..
with weijie, catherine and alene

Semi-complete group photos(:


After class , we decided to take a group picture.
I took it with my phone camera .

Nisa : Use mine la!
SEE! showing off her 5 megapixel phonecamera!
Looking down on mine ):

Almost perfect ...

So we decided to use timer .


But we still think take self-take is still nicer!
Catherine volunteered to take ..
AND TADA!!:D

PERFECT!:D
just that weijie isnt smiling, and look bored.
But he isnt hor.


See this picture.
Nisa took it & claimed that it is th best picture taken.
......

I know i looked funny la. lol
And I dont think it is th best picture la!!

Okay, i shall cherish th last few days in school(:
My menses, thankyou for being such a sweetie
and stop giving any problem this month(:

No comments: