Saturday, January 10, 2009

Pink is th colour(:

Thursday is a good-mood day(:
okay, in fact everyday is a good-mood day for me~
I had a pig-head drawn by mayo on my garlic bread(:
This look like our mannequin got a motorcycle accident.
Taken on Wednesday(:
Crazy taxi compeitition during tutorial breaks(:
Get my pay for th two days beer job!!
then is SP open house. went to look for Jiarui.
Then he tour me around his school.
Had fun though(:
rata rata rata rata .. thursday is a long meaningful day

Friday is a superb long day for me(:
Woke up late for 9am class, so only went lab.
This is what we do: practising airway management..
NEXT WEEK IS ASSESSMENT ALR!!!! :O
65% prepared.
Wish me luck!(:
THEN THEN THEN ...
Alene, Catherine, Nisa & Weijie gave me my first b'day present for th year(:
TATA!
It is th one I want !! Can press kind.
AND IT IS PINK!
NYP open house is fun(:
We went around school playing th games, filling up forms,
taking freebies, taking pictures, laughing.
I think we had more fun than th students visiting. lol
PeiQi, JiaYi & I went to make this magnet photo thingy(:
Its part of th freebies at NYP open house.
Performance went great(:
I think CO played well!
I think this poster is so coooooooooool~ (:
PeiQi & I doing stupid things together.

Friday is meet th girls day!(:
Dinner, talk, gossip, laugh, talk, gossip and laugh again.
That day is th missed-pronunciation day.
Manda couldn't stop laughing at us!=.=
bowl-ed and supper-ed(:

PINK OBSESSION(:
And Alice randomly gave me a gift ..
Its PINK havaianas
I LOVE IT, and I LOVE YOU ALICE!!!!
so pinky recently(:
I am in love with this colour.

And Saturday is staying at home day
feeling better and will get well!
.....
Alene, I am sorry about this morning.
Didnt mean it .
Next Saturday I will go!!!
If I last minute ps you again, I will close my blog and never blog again.
I mean it. I blogged it out alr(:

No comments: