Wednesday, December 24, 2008

So early and I am still alert ..

Good Morning People(:
I haven't sleep since last night
Just came home. hohoho
My time zone is absolutely inverted!
I am not even tired yet =.=


Just now went town to meet EXCO!:D
Only me, JiaRui, Evonne, Yuyi & Yiks came.

Initial plan: KBOX!!!
But ended up didnt go, cos its too expensive for weekday?
Plus yy need to leave early.

Second plan: Movie!
We couldn't find a movie everyone haven't watched.
Plus we agreed its too anti-social, cos movie got no interaction.

Next plan: Boardgame cafe!
In th end, when we found one. Left only one hour before it closed
Weekdays are no good.. every place closes early!!

In th end settled down for pool(:
I played too! wasnt good but my luck was not bad. lol
I depend on my luck most of th time, I am lucky(:

After everyone left, JiaRui & I loitered around central area.
In th end, we planned to walk to Mustafa!!
cos its th only place that is still open at tht time.
Th journey over is cool. we ran in rain, shelter in bus stop.
Buy cup noodle to eat at bus stop . ran again under rain .

My first time to Mustafa!:D
Didnt know it was so fun there.
Had fun testing th body sprays..
Pushing & Playing with th trolley..
Walking level and level looking for jr's xmas gifts..
Playing with every single things we can play..
Basically just had fun laughing at.. JR! :x
And th thing is we shopped there from 2plus to 5am!!
then breakfast before running&walking under th rain to th mrt station.
Such a fun, cool & cold night*(:
I enjoyed myself seriously..
though I am scared to see him at orchard.
yet i still carry th chance of seeing him
sprayed my wrist with th perfume he use to used.
And still think of him when i saw something that link with him..

And Thanks Yiks for th eyedrop from HK!

Some Pictures to share ...



Th biggest stapler I ever saw! :O
And there are still bigger ones!!!!
-------------
And yea, korkor like my present!(:

TOMORROW IS X'MAS(:
And it's Alene's birthday too:D


And and ONE MORE MONTH TO MY BIRTHDAY
omg, I'm no longer 1-something.
it's th beginning of th 2-X!! :O
Okay, I shall sleep now!
Later meeting Alene, Catherine & Nisa!
OMG, miss them(:
and I miss my girls as well!!

No comments: