Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Open your hands to th new year

Have not been blogging for quite long time.
HAPPY 2008 FOR TH LAST TIME(:
this shall be th last post of 2008~

Random photos (:

Christmas Eve's

Cute Zavion(:

QI JIEMEI's bears(:
from me! and mine from someone.

Love them !! :D


Nisa & I ~ :)

Spot th pimples!
________________
Thinking back...
This year is not a very good year for me
Let's say out only th good times in my 2008.
- Another year with qijiemeis!:D
- Alot of new friends!!:D
- Went HK, bonding done with th CO!!!:D
- Organised a camp and it went well!!!!:D
- Survive another semester of Nursing~(:
& every lil happy moments that make me smile.

My New Year's Resolution!
- Lead a happier & more meaningful life
- Graduate & become a staff nurse

ok, that's all(:
Keep my coming year simple.
Hope th coming year will be a better one for everyone!
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVE.

No comments: