Friday, December 19, 2008

a little hyper

Miss me? (:

Recently got much mood to blog.
But I will do a lil flashback updates.

UPDATES
Gathering with th EXCO & Volunteers on th 14th(:
Went ahma house first before meeting Jiarui to go over to meet th rest.
As it was raining.. we changed from Sentosa to Vivo Rooftop

Food prepared by th volunteers are YUMMY-licious~




Secret surprise for Min Yu. whose birthday fall on th 17th dec!(:


Happy Birthday to MINYU~

And birthday always come with birthday bash!
Minyu got bashed by TOMATOES and cake.


Not in th picture : Yiks & Grace

Trying to open th sparkling rose Delphine brought(:



then we played th usual card drinking game(:

Went vivo new National Geographic exhibition cum shop.
And we really love this rock-alike cushions(:

then we went to ask if they sell th cushions.
One of th sales person said not yet . But going to sell soon
AND THEY ARE NOT CHEAP!!
she said th big one is about one thousand!
Nicholas! you are carrying one thousand!!! :O
And here is another picture ..
where jiarui is 'crashed' by a few hundreds.

JiaRui is going to kill me if he saw me posting this. LOL:x

Hug home with goodies from Nicholas(:
X'mas cards from Evonne & Chrystal(:
And special gift (plate&chopstick) from th volunteers!(:
Oh ya. I did a stupid but fun dare! :D
___________________
On th concert day.
PeiQi & I were wearing black top & white bottom(:
then Zheng Laoshi was wearing white top & black bottom.
So we randomly took a picture together.
Not wanting to show our face.

But as you can see.. PeiQi & Laoshi are too tall .
can see my smile !!! so Laoshi suggested they can squat lower for me!
So TATA(:

So random.

Concert went well! (:
I made mistakes though!!! -.-
And th girls said I looked funny..
cos I am th only one smiling so widely & moving too much
Sorry to those I didnt invite .. ):
cos tickets are limited.

I AM MAKING XMAS PRESENTS!!!
but wont be telling what is it ..
Hint : Buttons & Threads
HOHOHOHO.

No comments: