Monday, April 06, 2015

Went for a mini surprise celebration for Huifen last Saturday.  grateful that they invited me! Though it was a short meet up cos I got a flight to catch after that so I went to meet them w my make up and hair done, pulling my cabin bag along. 
Huifen looking so cute in this photo  

I hope I will be like them! Aging gracefully!! They dont looked like they are already in their late twenties/early thirties uh!  (if they see this, they going to kill me) but then it is a compliment!! I think I looked like their age 
mini cake for the mini surprise 
Photobombing! 

Starring my protruding right ear  looked so ugly like an elephant. 
And I slept away my Sunday  ultra tired after my overnight flight. KO all the way till afternoon, missed out going for qing ming and ahma house. . 

Basically lazy whole day. 
Today just slack at home only. Slept a lot, making up for all my sleep debts, then eat brunch then camwhore 
Hair looking thick today 
翘翘发尾
自恋 x 4 
Then meet up with my girls for dinner  (bad lighting!!)

Did a bus 29 tour when I missed my stop. Why cafes like to be closed on Monday!!? Those who wanna go there to chase away Monday blues how? 😬 

Lets do a cheer for the food!

Hiphiphurray  

Though I went there mainly for truffle fries and waffles! 

Cravings 

No comments: